*****(Selena Gomez FC)*****
Chào mừng đến với SGFC .
Đến đây , bạn có thể vừa đọc tin tức , hình ảnh của Sel mà lại còn được tán gẫu , vui chơi và giải trí .
Nếu như bạn chưa đăng ký thì hãy đăng ký ngay vì nếu ko đăng ký thì sẽ rất uổng .
Còn nếu bạn đã đăng ký rùi thì hãy vui chơi với chúng tôi
Chào mừng đến với SGFC .
Đến đây , bạn có thể vừa đọc tin tức , hình ảnh của Sel mà lại còn được tán gẫu , vui chơi và giải trí .
Nếu như bạn chưa đăng ký thì hãy đăng ký ngay vì nếu ko đăng ký thì sẽ rất uổng .
Còn nếu bạn đã đăng ký rùi thì hãy vui chơi với chúng tôi
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Cập nhật những tin tức, hình ảnh, bài hát về ss các fan nhé!

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Latest topics
» Selena Gomez làm duyên trước gương
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby pandakute_selenator Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 21:55

» sel xinh đẹp,tài năng
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby pandakute_selenator Mon 25 Mar 2013 - 21:24

» [Free] [App] [Android] [Album] Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby nnhthuan Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:42

Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby nnhthuan Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:40

Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby nnhthuan Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:39

Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby nnhthuan Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 23:37

» [Design] Selena Gomez [so kool]
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby tuonglambeckham Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 19:05

» [Design] Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby tuonglambeckham Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 19:01

» sel is too cute
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby i_luv_sel Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 4:02

» Vote 4 SelGo
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby piglet_s22_sg Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 17:11

» Selena is so beautiful!!!
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby haico_2001 Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 10:49

» Bộ ảnh độc của Sel
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Emptyby haico_2001 Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 10:26

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Diễn Đàn
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
piglet_s22_sg
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Vote_lcapSelena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Voting_barSelena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Vote_rcap 
Lilly74
Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Vote_lcapSelena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Voting_barSelena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Vote_rcap 
selenagomez0208
haico_2001
Katherine Gomez
nnhthuan
kute_baby
Selena.Gomez_FC
pandakute_selenator
Nhox_Lovely

Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
piglet_s22_sg

piglet_s22_sg

Tổng số bài gửi : 132
Đến từ : Hà Nội

Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11   Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 14:22

Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11 FP_6973872_Gomez_Selena_CWNY_01_06
Despite the fact that she is well known for her pretty look, the Disney darling admitted that she used to be a tomboy for always donning boys' clothes when she was a kid.
Selena Gomez admitted that she used to be a tomboy when she was a kid, despite the fact that she has been dubbed as one of the most beautiful people in 2011 recently. The Mexican descent actress and singer confessed that she used to dress like a boy until she was 11.

Selena said that fashion wasn't always important to her and she didn't really care about style when she was younger. The girlfriend of Justin Bieber said, "I don't think I was always striving to be a fashionista." She added, "I dressed like a boy until I was 11 but when I was 13 I got into layering and trying out my own style and I became interested in the fashion in magazines and looking up the styles of celebrities."

Now Selena has her own clothing label called Dream Out Loud, and she is well known for her pretty look as well. She also has her own fashion trademark and has left the boyish style behind. She shared, "Style to me is supposed to be fun, it's who you are and what mood you're in. My personal style is definitely more classic. I love flowy pieces, I love white and black, very neutral and organic."

She also revealed that her most favorite fashion items were boots and scarves. She dished, "The fashion pieces that I have to have would be scarves and boots you can basically wear them at any time of the year." She suggested, "You can wear scarf with a sundress because it's very cute and very girly."
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Selena Gomez: I Dressed Like a Boy Until I Was 11
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang